WATERFALL / ELEPHANT RIDE / SPICE PLANTATION TOUR / TEMPLES CHURCHES (Everyday)
DHUDHSAGAR WATERFALL WITH ELEPHANT TOUR: Standing at 310 meters, the furiously flowing waterfall located in the high ranges of western ghats on the Goa-Karnataka border is sure to inspire awe. A 45 min(11 km) jeep safari from Collem through the jungles of Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary takes you to the waterfall.
The sanctuary is home to several Peacocks, Deers, Cranes, Leopards, Monkeys, Bisons, Sloth bear, Kingfishers, Spiders, Bulbuls. This amazing wildlife can be experienced in mornings. Our driver, would guide you and give knowledge about popular birds, animals and trees. You can halt to click photographs or relax in the woods. There is a charge to carry your camera in the wildlife sanctuary
Our knowledgeable local guide (optional) would escort you to the waterfall, which is at a 10 min walk further from the jeep stop. Once you reach the waterfall, you can take a dip in the cool waters which cascades down the cliff or relax by the waterfall.
After having a good time for around an hour, you can let the cheerful mood continue as you return from the interiors of the jungles by jeep.
Later Take the elephants for an elephant ride ,photo with elephants
SPICE PLANTATION TOUR:- After the trip to the Waterfall and with elephant will drive to our famous spice farm just 10mnts drive wher You will be welcomed in a traditional manner with garland and aarti. You will be served herbal tea made with lemon grass, cardamom & ginger.
You can take a guided tour through the plantation understanding the uses and medicinal properties of different spices such as Black pepper, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cloves, Chilly, Coriander. You can also touch, smell and see them grow. An informal leaflet will be provided as you take the guided tour.
You will get to see Goa’s tropical trees like Cashew, Areca nut (Betel nut) palm trees and tropical fruits like Star fruit, Jack Fruit, Custard Apple, Bananas, Papayas, Pineapple. The coffee plant here is a rare sight in Goa.
You can expect to see birds like Cuckoos, Koel, Cousals, Owls, Maina, Hornbills, Pitters, Parakeets.
Feast on authentic Goan cuisines. A treat to your senses and stomach. Food is served in traditional manner on Banana leaf.
Shop local spices, medicinal oils, Goan handicrafts or enjoy elephant ride/ shower at an extra additional cost.
OPTION 1: WATERFALL WITH ELEPHANTS AND SPICE TOUR/ CHURCH/ TEMPLES
· Duration (7.00AM to 4.00Pm)
· Pick up by a A/C vehicle from Hotel at 7.00am and drive to Dhudhsagar waterfall mollem 1 1/2 hrs Drive .
· Transferred to waterfall by jeep ,enjoy time with fresh water for about 1hr.
· Elepahant ride followed by Spice plantation tour with Lunch.
· Drive back to hotel followed by sight seeing Old Goa Churches and Temples drive back to the hotel
OPTION 2 :- SPICE TOUR WITH ELEPHANTS / CHURCH / TEMPLES
· Duration (10.00AM to 3.00Pm)
· Pick up by a A/C vehicle from Hotel at 10.00am and drive to Ponda South Goa 45mts drive.
· Entry at Spice Plantation informative walk around the plantation in which you will hear about various spices, medicinal plants and their uses with Guide and Complementry Lunch
· Later 10mnts at Elephant ride
· Drive back followed by sight seeing of Old Goa Churches and Temples drive back to the hotel.